Monday, August 8, 2011

Relationship Worriess!?

Okay.,,here's my confusion people....I was into a relationship before but it didn't work out...I went almost into a state of depression and denial. However, there was this person who brought me out. This person was my ex's good friend but seeing my condition, this person came to my rescue. We became good friends but I never recognized the importance attached to this person. Slowly and gradually over the past few months we have actually come pretty close- nothing physical so don't take it the other way! We talk on the phone for a long time each day. Whenever this person leaves for office, comes back from there, gets a break in between or any other time of the day. Its like weI wait for the calls to come and my day seems incomplete without it. Yet, the feelings in my heart are nothing like love or lust....It just feels like a normal healthy friendship. But people around us are mystified as to how can we be on phone for so much time each day if we are not in a relationship!....We dont talk about anything in specific but yet we keep talking about things here and there.......All this is forcing me to think..What exactly is my relationship with this person????...After my break up I am in no mood to go through all that I did go through earlier but this one's so much different........but still i neither understand this person nor can give up?.......can anyone make sense out of this?????

No comments:

Post a Comment