Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Can red eared slider turtles eat these foods and how often should they be eaten?

Fish and well my painted turtles inside like cantalope once every other month and my outdoor res love to come to land for a tasty bite of tomatos and occasionaly a strawberry if there lucky though I stay away from that do to the fact of seeds I don't trust the seeds with them another thing my musk turtle likes since he is a little chubby fatty in the pond with res lol he lovessss to eat his blueberrys your res won't like them cause mine hate them but when he is patroling the floor he will swim all the way to me and stop at no cost to get his food literally there was a Sheldon the baby map turtle at the time chilling on a branch and he being like only a pound completley decked Sheldon like 2 feet and got his snack anyway good luck (ps incasw your wondering I have a giant pond)

No comments:

Post a Comment