Sunday, August 14, 2011

Suicidal, homicidal, and genocidal--- a nasty combination?

so, a little while ago (probably about a year ago) i discovered that I wanted to kill someone. Like, legitimately kill someone. I was actually trying to figure out how...Then I realized (about a month after that, while I was studying WW2) that I really wanted to wipe out a whole race... maybe not the typical ones (like white, mexican, african american) but the races like the annoying type, the bitchy type or a nasty combo of them both. Unfortunately I then later figured out that I was not only homicidal and genocidal... i was suicidal. I seriously wanted to kill myself. I know its a typical story but i am just wondering--- should i be omitted to the psychward? just for protection if anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment