Monday, August 15, 2011

PLEASE HELP ME I THINK I MIGT DIE PLEASE ANSWER IN LESS THAN 5 mins?

Okay so i am crying right know because of my ear i had put a qtip insideto clean it and it went deep in my ear and it felt so bada weird like it went it me so while i try ed to pull it out it was paunful and i was just holdin on to it then i told my mom btw im 14 and she told me that she doesnt care abd that i bring stress 2 her life blah blqh blah but now it feek so bad i keeo crying because it feel like something is ib my troat andi cant go to tha doc cuz we have to leave on tha plane for a imortant reason but can u just help me find a way to make it stop hurting it feel so bad and if i try to yown or burp it feels so bad so i havent eating anything all day because i burp alot lol and big burps 2 so i might die of pain if i eat so please tell me away 2 amke it stop asap i mean now im in a rush

No comments:

Post a Comment