Thursday, August 18, 2011

Best way to respond..... after ?

had after a 4 month courtship. i was very cautious but it finally happened after a couple of drinks last week, because i trusted him. right after we had he was sweet and cuddly. told me how beautiful i was, asked me when he's going to see me again, and even said he thinks he's falling in love. the next day he was gentle and i let him make the move to kiss me and there was no awkwardness even when we saw each other briefly later on during the day. I've worked really hard at staying cool and collected during the past four months (i let him initiate contact and tried not to show that i was nuts about the guy) which is a huge achievement for a recovering clinger. thing is i haven't heard from him since..... he's a musician - which could mean a couple of things. now I'm thinking that he's perfected the art of wooing and that i was the perfect challenge.... its sad.... obviously feel used and all of that, especially when I think of how comfortable we were with each other (and please don't tell me its because i was a "bad lay" we were great together) did i give it up to soon? just wondering what the best response would be right now. obviously me ego is a little bruised but I'm not going to act like the victim here. if that's how he is, he's not worth it. anyhow. do i disappear off the scene for a while, do i act like nothings wrong or do i confront him?

No comments:

Post a Comment