Thursday, August 18, 2011

To any one whos ever fought the school system?

im a teen mom (please no comments on that) i go to a school program called the teen parent program its basically a school for teen moms and now my school district is considering not letting a few students go back next year and i may be one of them now this has been the best thing for my education i make straight As and Bs thair i have been able to Focus on my school work because its not ase stressful ase an invierment ase the high school also i can take my son and believe me i love that i love being with my son ever moment and on the days im unable to take him they don't mind that i call or text to check on him and the high school wouldn't be understanding if i need to check on him every hour of the day especially because he was a growth restricted baby they have no idea why and any problems can come with that so im scared also i don't think i could handle the stressful invierment thair all the constant drama and i also have mive depression i really don't think i will be able to handle it thair iv even considered dropping out witch i really don't want to do i want the best for my son and i want to be the best role model i can for him but i cant be a good mommy when im pushed to the edge every day so is their any way i can convince them to let me stay if they decide they don't want me to go their any more (also im a nobody to them)

No comments:

Post a Comment