Saturday, August 13, 2011

Again, things to help me be a better actress?

so ive asked this question before but i didnt get answers that helped me. i practice reading monologues aloud, doing different actions and voices, i make different expressions infront of my mirror for different reactions and stuff, my mum is looking at getting me into an acting school, please dont reccommend going to local theatres and doing plays and stuff, dont reccommend theatre.asn ive had that a lot of times, looked at it already, ive looked up workshops in my area and cant find any, i've looked up open auditions, agents for people with no exprience, anything that i can think of, i do as much as i can think of. anything that i can do will help! people say that you've got to put in as much as you can for your dream, like pay the price sort of thing, pay for what you want, but i cant find anything!! i've tried looking for everything i can think that will help, i look at other peoples answers when they ask questions that i didnt think of before, i look up things about acting in general, like stuff about producers and directors and stuff, pls pls help!

No comments:

Post a Comment