Sunday, August 14, 2011

Should i tell him i like him?

ok so i like this guy and ive known him for about 2 months.. he seemed to like me to for a while. like when i walked into his clroom he sccreamed SYDNEY!!! and i was like MATTT and he smiled and blushed :) and my friends ( when i wasnt there) started going u likee sydney and he was like nooo i dont i sware and they said his face turned soo red. and on the last day of school we went to the pool after school and it was me him my friend and his friends.. and a bunch of other girls came( 4 of which liked him) and we were sitting on the side of the pool and he pulled me in and said " lets make those girls jelous. :) lastly we were at the pool on the 4th of july and we were all doing a 'whirlpool' and he was like ok im not holding hands with a guy.. sydney get in beetween us. and he was giving evernyone hugs goodbye he came up to me and hugged me sooo tight and everyone thought it was soo cute! i would if already told him but he has so many girls after him. he flirts with some other girls to.. should i tell him i like him? i know i already asked this but i wanted to make sure im doing the right thing

No comments:

Post a Comment