Friday, August 12, 2011

Does he like me as a friend or what? please help?

my crush told me that he luved my hair he chats with me on facebook everyday and someone created a fake account of me so he got so angry that he asked my friends about it i dont know why was he angry when someone created a fake account of me?? and then my bff asked him do you like emily(me) as a friend he said yes i do like her as a friend and i know that you will tease me with her and i am happy about it he wants to know my crush i told someone else's name cuz i did not want to say his name he was like how could you? i said what he said i mean i know that hez good lucking and all but still how could you? and he told me about his crush i was so sad what to do he is damn sweet to me and he stopped talking to my friends cuz he thought that they made a fake account of me! i love him please answer whom does he like me or that girl

No comments:

Post a Comment