Tuesday, August 9, 2011

STI worries. Please help, urgent.?

Basically I have been concerned about sti's for a long time now but was too worried to get tested. My ex partner told me he might have ped on an infection but we do not speak anymore and I cannot contact him to ask him about this. We also had . When I eventually did I got told I have BV and was treated for that. This got rid of the strong smell and greenish discharge I was getting but I am still getting irritation on the outside of my mainly after urination however it is not strong. There is a slightly yellowish colour to my discharge but it does not smell. I have also been experiencing lower abdominal pain and increased ping of gas. I have been tested 3 times now for gonorrhea chlamydia HIV and syphilis and all have been negative. I've been tested for thrush and UTI's also and all still negative. Ive been to 4 doctors and all seem to be telling me this will be fine but I'm still worried. I've been with my new partner for a few months now but I'm scared to have because of this even though I do not want to abstain any longer I just don't know what to do. Any advice would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment