Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is it weird that i am attracted to older women?

I am a 17 yr old highschool student. I had girlfriends my age in the past but they just dont seem to cut it. Of coarse i am attracted to pretty young women my age, but usually only in looks. I am usually very attracted to older women ranging from 28 through even 40! I had crushes on my teacher for a long time who is now 32. I had a fling with my physical therepist and she is 29... shhhh i know its illegal. I am not only attracted to an older womens ual aspects, but i would actually date a 28-40 yr old women just because i am attracted to them in every way, not just physically. Older women just have a unique beauty about them. All day i day dream about older women, and when i think of girls my age, it makes me very uneasy. The thought of dating someone my age is uneasy, however, the thought of dating an older women is comforting. Am i just completely weird, confused, or a mixture of the two?

No comments:

Post a Comment