Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Help me get over this guy? Or any sort of advice?! Please! I'm so sick of this!?

Im in high school btw. K so I'm in love with this guy. We went out last year but I totally screwed it up. Long story. But I never got over him ever though I did the breaking up. He always acts like he likes me but says he doesn't! (that was awhile ago and now he knows the truth about what happened the night of our break up. He's been extra flirty after hebfound out) I get so sad about it but I love it because it makes me feel so euphoric because I love him! It's just hurting me though! And he's moving this summer. Far away. I'll probably never see him again. I'm so torn. What should I do?! I've been crying every night because I'm so confused and hurt! Please give me advice?! Thanks so much

No comments:

Post a Comment