Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Have you ever considered that maybe there is no purpose to your life?

We are just floating on a speck in an infinite universe. Nothing to do but do what we do. Waiting to be swallowed up again. Do you really find that to be depressing? It is quite freeing to me. If I could just keep that in mind throughout the whole day I think all my fears and dread would be gone. Life really is too short to waste arguing with people who do not wish to know. We're not doing anything here. True wisdom rings true. There is nothing that rings true on here. Not even my words stand up to the criticisms, but that should not keep me from learning and trying to know. So the purpose I have prescribed myself is knowledge. I am done here. I will go make something of the hours remaining of today and the days remaining of my life. I shall find contentment in considering this strange meaningless life.

No comments:

Post a Comment