Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does my bestfriend like me back?

Okay my name is aaron and her name is courtney anyway I met her about 2 months into the school year. She soon became one of my best friends. Then she had a falling out with her best freind alana and she got a little sad this was around winter this is also the time were I started to call and talk to her on the phone for a few hours at a time. We got extremley close and she started telling me that I made everything better and I was the closest she's ever been with anyone and I'll be the closest ever. She always told me I was really attractive looking and she started grabbing my *** a lot( like every time I saw her or bent down) I didn't like her like that at the time, but she new I don't really like being touched( she obviosly didn't care) anyway that whole phase where she did all that lasted about 3 months, all my friends said that I should try and be with her because I look really happy around her and they've never seen me like that with any of the other girls I've been with, but I didn't like her like that. And I made sure she knew that. A month after that she became distant so I asked why and she wouldn't tell me eventually she did but not before I guessed like a hundred ****** times!!!!! Any way it was a few things 1. I lied to her about me being sad one time( depressed really I told her I was okay) 2. Her x boyfriend rejected her, and then we started talking on the phone every day again not as long though but they got longer with time. Then like a month later she was talking about this guy she might like around our friends, and I thought that was wierd because she never said anything about guys around me( except Ryan renolds) anyway I started to mind and get jelous and so I asked her on the phone if she felt anything different about me and she said why do you want me too! And I said no and I forgot about it a few weeks later I finally admitted to myself that I liked her more than a friend. So I told I liked her but she said she didn't like me, is she lying?

No comments:

Post a Comment