Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Adopting a dog for our family?

I want to ask this question because i am getting a st bernard and i have 2 young kids which i am concerned about. The question is HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED(licked) BY A SLOBBERY DOG (st bernard, mastiff, great dane. bulldog, boxer)? WHAT DID IT FEEL LIKE? HOW WET WAS IT? The reason i want to know is because this st bernard slobbers a ton and is very affectionate and i just want my 2 kids to not be alarmed or harmed by the slobber. Is their any diseases they can get from being wet slobbery kisses. Do you let your dog kiss you. Would you let your dog kiss you if it gave you wet slobbery kisses like this st bernard. I realize that this is one of the draw backs of getting a st bernard but me and my wife both want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment